The United Kingdom has long been one of the most popular destinations for oversees nurses in the European Union (EU) as well as other countries outside the EU. The United Kingdom is a culturally diverse and densely populated country, with around 60 million people living here. and every year, nurses from all over the world come to the United Kingdom (UK) to work and gain work experience in the National Health Service (NHS). which is one of the best healthcare system in the world. Nurses also come to the united kingdom for other reasons such as, good rate of pay, experience of living in England.
To work in the United Kingdom, you will need to register with the National Midwifery Council (NMC). The NMC is responsible for registering all nurses working in the UK. Nurses wishing to work in the UK must be registered with the National Midwifery council before they can be offered any work. After registration with the NMC, you will receive a card showing your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Prospective employers will require that you have a good command of English to undertake the duties of a registered nurse. Foreign nurses may also need to take the IELTS test.
Please see below for full work details
- Nursing Qualification.
- Detailed CV
- NMC Registration.
- Minimum 1 years of work experience as a registered nurse
- Two work references (Name, Addresses, email and Telephone Number of 2 people who can provide you with references. (This must be
a charge nurse/sister/senior level).
- DBS certificate.
- IELTS 7.0
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a test that measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work in environments where English is used as a language of communication. Overseas nurses are required to take the international English testing test (IELTS) to prove their English language efficiency before they take up a UK assignment. The IELTS tests the four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking. Overseas nurses can sit for the IELTS test in 500 locations around the world. Please click the IELT button below for more information.
- Send us your CV with job preferences and preferred locations.
- We will confirm receipt of your CV and give you a timescale for the interview process.
- We will conduct a pre-screening. the timescales for the next stage.
- If successful, you will be contacted for a pre-interview by telephone and we will inform you if you are shortlisted.
- Once shortlisted, your CV will be sent to the client Trust/recruiting hospital for their shortlisting process..
- Those selected will be interviewed by the client either through video conferencing or face to face in your country, by their representatives
- If successful, you will receive an offer of employment.
- Visa sponsorship will be arranged if necessary. All other checks including health and references will be made at this stage.
If you’re a Nurse looking for an agency to work closely with you, An agency that can provide support and guidance throughout your job hunting journey then, you have come to the end of your search because we will do all we can to help you find the right job. Our experienced consultants will see to it that.